As I’m nearing the end of my university semester I thought I’d share with you one of my final assignments. Don’t worry, it involves food!
For a social media group assignment we were required to create a YouTube video on the topic of our choice. As my group members and I enjoy making (and eating) healthy food we decided to create a ‘how to’ video demonstrating a simple recipe.
I hope you enjoy the demonstration of raw chocolate macaroons!
I would like to thank my group members Emily and Uma for participating in the video.
Click here to view the YouTube channel for Emma Lauren.
The macaroons will keep in a sealed container in the pantry for up to four days.
Raw chocolate macaroons
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 12 fresh medjool dates, pitted
- 3 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process for 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Form roughly into small balls with your hands.
- Place on a tray in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to slightly harden. Enjoy with a cup of tea!
I’d love to hear what you think of the video?! Would you like to see more videos of me demonstrating recipes?